Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Free Toiletries, Hairdresser, Hairdryer, Heating, In-Room Dining, Newspapers, Private Bathroom, Room service, Seating Area, Tea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Free Toiletries, Hairdresser, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing Board, Private Bathroom, Room service, Safety Deposit Box, Seating Area, Tea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Bar, Doctor on Call, Free Toiletries, Hairdresser, Hairdryer, In-Room Dining, Ironing Board, Laundry, Newspapers, Private Bathroom, Room service, Safety Deposit Box, Seating Area, Tea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, TV
Room facilities:Air Condition, Desk, Free Toiletries, Hairdresser, Hairdryer, Heating, In-Room Dining, Ironing Board, Kitchenette, Laundry, Newspapers, Pay-per-view Channels, Private Bathroom, Room service, Safety Deposit Box, Seating Area, Tea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, TV, Wake up service, WiFi
Stylish and individually designed room featuring a satellite TV, mini bar and a 24-hour room service menu.
Bed size:King Size
Room size:35 m2
At Honeymoon Inn, each room is thoughtfully designed to enhance your experience of togetherness and is equipped with the most modern facilities.
Location & Map
Just a kilometre and a half from Bus stand, the Honeymoon Inn at Manali commands an excellent view of the snows, the wide valleys, deodar woods. The gardens, at 3 levels, offer a fabulous apple orchard with an open-air Bar-be-Cue.
- Regent Room: Designed with total comfort in mind, our Regent Rooms come with attached private balconies. A separate sit out with a swing. Nothing short of luxury that has to be experienced to be believed.
- Deluxe Room: With large windows overlooking the magnificent mountainsides, our Deluxe Rooms create the kind of cosy atmosphere that honeymooners love. Tastefully decorated, so that you can make your memories here.
- Super Deluxe Room: They come complete with all the frills for couple. Extra large rooms with central heating. Needless to mention every room at the Inn comes with attached baths,CCTV with satellite entertainment, Channel music, 24 hours Room service. Your every whim becomes our command.
- Honeymoon Special Room: They come complete with all the frills for couple. Extra large rooms with central heating. Needless to mention every room at the Inn comes with attached baths,CCTV with satellite entertainment, Channel music, 24 hours Room service. Your every whim becomes our command.
The Honeymoon Inn’s offer a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas.
- Zodiac: Walk into the tastefully decorated Zodiac, our restaurant for all seasons and cuisines. Relish the culinary artistry of different lands, served in style. Indian, Mughlai or Chinese, you’re sure to return for more of our culinary delights.
- Tripti: Settle down to a sumptuous vegetarian meal – take your pick from a mouthwatering menu offering choicest items, just like you are used to at home.
- A Garden of Delights: Stroll hand in hand through our 3 – level manicured garden. Breathe in the crisp air in our fabulous apple orchards. Settle down to special bar-be-cues next to a roaring bonfire. Experience a feeling that is simply heavenly
- Banquet Hall: An exclusive hall for groups up to 50 pax to enjoy their meals in comfort and style.
Facilities & Services
- Banquet Hall
- Conference Hall
- Doctor on Call.
- Internet access
Leisure & Other Services
- Laundry service
- Travel desk service
- Fitness Cenetr.
- Running hot and cold water
- Spacious Car Parking
- TeaCoffee maker
Meeting & Conference
Conference seating can be arranged as a boardroom style or horseshoe for board meetings for 25-30 persons. Theatre seating, banquet dining and classroom style seating can also be arranged for 60 persons.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Children and extra beds
Accepted credit cards
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Condition
- Baggage Storage
- Banquet Facilities
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Concierge Service
- Conference Facilities
- Doctor on Call
- Dry Cleaning
- Free Toiletries
- Honeymoon Suite
- In-Room Dining
- Ping Pong
- Pool Table
- Private Bathroom
- Room service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Tea/Coffee Maker
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Place to Visit
Rohtang Pass, is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Solang Nala drives its name from combination of words Solang and Nullah. It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the..
Hidimba Devi Temple
Hidimbi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi.
The Pandoh Dam is an embankment dam on the Beas River in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Under the Beas Project, the dam was completed in 1977 and its primary purpose is hydroelectric power generation.
Great Himalayan National Park
The Great Himalayan National Park, is one of India’s national parks, is located in Kullu region in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The park was established in 1984 and is spread over an area of 1,171 km² at an altitude of between 1500 to 6000m.
Pin Valley National Park
Pin Valley National Park is a National park of India located within the Lahaul and Spiti district, in the state of Himachal Pradesh, in far Northern India.
The Manali Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary in Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The sanctuary starts about 2 km from Manali. It is the catchment of Manalsu khad.
Bijli Mahadev is one of the sacred temples of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an altitude of about 2,460m in the Kullu Valley. Bijli Mahadev is one of the excellent temples in India.
Bhrigu Lake is a lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres from Gulaba village.
Vashisht Temple and Hot Springs
Vashisht village is a green patch of steep hill hanging at the base on a cliff. The village is 6 km from Manali at the banks of the Beas River opposite Old Manali. Vashisht is reachable from Manali by half an hour walk or a short drive up a slanting road by Auto Rickshaw for Rs.50. Most foreign tourists preferred staying here or at the Old Manali than the downtown Manali.
Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Beas and Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 1760 m and is located about 45 km from Kullu.
Club House is an entertainment zone, built in British-style and managed by the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC).